THE SYNAGOGUE IN DĄBROWA GRODZIEŃSKA
The main synagogue was built from funds collected by Rabbi Menachem Mendel. It was a large, brick, one-story building covered with a gable roof. Characteristic feature - half-round windows in the main prayer room. The vestibule with four smaller windows housed the women's entrance to the gallery on the first floor. The synagogue was given to the faithful in 1874. Jews from Dąbrowa took it only on Saturdays and important holidays. Devastated by the Germans in 1941, demolished after the war. Photo of the synagogue from Mark Podwal.